[Sussex] Re: [Brighton-lug-misc] Linux and job..

Davut Topcan bocuhk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:06:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

Firstly, I'm really sorry for wasting your bandwidth with this mail
conversation.I guess this unpleasent stuation derives from cultural
differences. in my culture if the style is proper I mean there is no
rudeness in conversation, there won't be any problem to use a source in
different use. that you can see in my mails there is no rudeness. after
Steve claim that my mail is a spam mail this convarsation became rude.  The
only I want to find new job opportunity in UK in field of Linux IT
Department. It would be unnecessary  to look job at google or somewhere
else. This conversation wouldn't  be so  long  if Steve did not  act  like
this and say he want to block my mails. If he did not claim about my first
mail, this conversation would be stoped before it begin.

Please understand me that I only want a help from people that are working as
I do in Linux IT Department.

Thank you then, again I'm really sorry for wasting your bandwidth.

And I will never reply any mail about this conversation.

Davut TOPCAN.

2008/3/18, Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org>