[Sussex] Re: [Brighton-lug-misc] Linux and job..

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Mar 19 12:53:36 UTC 2008

Jacqui

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 12:02 +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Steve Dobson wrote:
> >  You might even have got some useful suggestions.
>
> He got some very good advice on some of the other lug's and perl
> lists

Which, unfortunately, only goes to show why spamming works.  If you cast
your line wide enough someone is sure to bite.

> The "was'n me" responses set everything else in motion.

Agreed, will always be those that fail to see what is obvious to others.
I hope I am not part of the oblivious set too often. :-)

Steve

P.S. Thanks for the forward from PM, it made me smile.