[Sussex] Installing programs in Linux

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon May 5 09:58:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 10:39 +0100, Desmond Armstrong wrote:
> I am not sure if you come to our meetings, but if you have opportunity
> any of us will show the techniques of installing and managing the
> installed programs.

That's a good point, Desmond.  And it could be at a better time.  The
next moot is Questions and Answers, so this would be a great topic to
discuss.  You can talk about Mandriva, Gavin and I about Debian, Fay and
Richie about Ubuntu.

Steve Dobson

"Well I don't see why I have to make one man miserable when I can make
so many
men happy."
-- Ellyn Mustard, about marriage