[Sussex] Talk on GIT

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Thu May 22 22:20:45 UTC 2008

Hi Mike

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 11:02 +0100, Mike wrote:
> I'd be very  interested in that - Git seems to be being used more and
> more, and I need to get my head properly around it for use with Puppet.

Okay then, two for, zero against.#

I've booked the July Moot for GIT.

> Have you checked out http://github.com yet btw?

No I haven't.  Will have a look, but not sure I see the point of it.

--
Steve Dobson

Once Again From the Top

Correction notice in the Miami Herald: "Last Sunday, The Herald
erroneously
reported that original Dolphin Johnny Holmes had been an insurance
salesman
in Raleigh, North Carolina, that he had won the New York lottery in 1982
and
lost the money in a land swindle, that he had been charged with
vehicular
homicide, but acquitted because his mother said she drove the car, and
that
he stated that the funniest thing he ever saw was Flipper spouting water
on
George Wilson. Each of these items was erroneous material published
inadvertently. He was not an insurance salesman in Raleigh, did not win
the
lottery, neither he nor his mother was charged or involved in any way
with
vehicular homicide, and he made no comment about Flipper or George
Wilson.
The Herald regrets the errors."
-- "The Progressive", March, 1987