[Sussex] PGP/GPG CACert and Thwate keysigning/assurance party in London

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sun May 25 21:49:38 UTC 2008

I've received info on a combined PGP/GPG keysigning and CaCert/Thwate
assurance event in South Kensington, London.

We don't have many CaCert or Thwate assurers in Sussex, it occurred to me
that if two or three of us went to this event and got assured we would have
enough people to kickstart assurance in our own area.

Details here:

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/orgwiki/index.php/Keysigning_party_London_2008-06-02

Anyone interested?

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1903 236872  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton.