[Sussex] Think of MythTV

Andrew Guard andrew08 at andrewguard.com
Wed Oct 1 08:45:49 UTC 2008

Not been the best of times my DVD-Recorder just given the ghost. I use
this to backup TV with.

I was already think of bring down my old pc to living room, now it has
another use as well then just beening browser box.

Why don't I use MythTV to recorded my programs off my Sky+ box. I was
think of using SCART to video capture card...

What is a good analogue or analogue/digital capture with MythTV that
doesn't cost the earth. Not to worried about digital as I have Sky+,
also terrestrial DVB signals are a weak signal in my area.

--
Say no to SPYCOMS
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ispphorm/