[Sussex] Sussex lug website

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Mon Oct 13 15:45:25 UTC 2008

Desmond

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 09:42 +0100, Desmond Armstrong wrote:
> What has happened to the Sussex website?
> clicking on the link just gives me http://lug.org.uk/

Richie has already answered that.

> There is a talk on audio in next weeks meeting and I need details.

Not to the best of my knowledge.  I don't thing anyone has volunteered a
talk at all so we'll just do a question and answer session.

Gavin as said he will be talking about audio but that is planned for
November, not October.

Steve Dobson

Perhaps Debian is concerned more about technical excellence rather than
ease of use by breaking software. In the former we may excel. In the
latter we have to concede the field to Microsoft. Guess where I want to
go
today?
-- Manoj Srivastava