[Sussex] LinuxExpo Live at Olympia 23rd - 25th October

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Tue Oct 21 23:29:04 UTC 2008

On Sun 19/10/08 11:30 AM , gerry gerry.neary at gmx.co.uk sent:
> I am going on the 23rd and would be happy to meet as suggsted. Any idea
> what time or train you are planning to use so we could travel as a group.
> Gerry Neary

Good!

In the past I've gone for a cheap day return, but this year I plan to catch the
8:17am from East Grinstead, arriving at Victoria at 9:16am.

Returning after the evening with Lonix at the Prince Albert, the last two trains
from Victoria are the 22:53pm  arriving at 23:47pm, and the 23:24pm arriving at
00:20am.

Or departing from London Bridge: 22:41pm changing once to arrive at 23:47pm and
the 23:11pm again changing to arrive at 00:20am.

How about you?

Fay