[Sussex] Stephen Fry Wishes Happy Birthday to GNU

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 11:25:06 UTC 2008

-------- Forwarded Message --------

--
Steve Dobson

"I wonder", he said to himself, "what's in a book while it's closed. Oh,
know it's full of letters printed on paper, but all the same, something
must
be happening, because as soon as I open it, there's a whole story with
people
I don't know yet and all kinds of adventures and battles."
-- Bastian B. Bux