[Sussex] Seagate External Hard Disk Issue

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:47:37 UTC 2008

John Patrick wrote:
> Evening,
>
> Does anyone have a Torx Plus Secure T20 Screwdriver I could borrow, or
> know where I can get one from? I've done a few hours of searching but
> not found a uk site offering what I need.
These are quite easy to get hold of. They come under the title
'tamperproof Torx' and you can probably pick them up from Maplins, they
have set for £4 part number JR60Q I have just looked I always keep such
tools and can bring with me to Horsham, if it helps, on Thursday.
T20 is rather large the screw size is most likely T15.
You can also buy such tools from www.cpc.co.uk or rswww.co.uk I do have
a kit of bits as well as some specific ones like T15.