[Sussex] Wotcha List..... and other problems....

John Crowhurst info at johnscomputersupport.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 16:52:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, April 12, 2009 15:29, john davis wrote:
> The system is less than 6 months old (a packard bell/PC world wonder box).
> It seems fine as far as I can establish, resources-wise.

Download a copy of CPUZ from cpuid.com and that will tell you a lot about
the mainboard, processor and memory. If you are using onboard graphics,
then the mainboard will give you a clue (using google) of the exact
chipset being used.

If the eject button is a problem, then create an icon on the desktop that
links to a script that calls the eject command with the right switches to
eject the CD, or there might be an alternative method of eject with the CD
playing software you are using.

--
John Crowhurst
John's Computer Support