[Sussex] Worthing Linux Group?

David Pipe davidpipe at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 12:20:23 UTC 2009

Apologies for cross-posting but maybe a kick from both Sussex & Surrey L.U.G. may get lug.org.uk Admin to something.

lug.org.uk Admin may have "fixed" their home page, but not the links for all the organisations.  I was trying to find out more about Brighton L.U.G. as it is easier for me travel-wise - only a short rail journey of 15 minutes front door to Brighton Station.

Good luck to Worthing.  Believe it or not I have been speaking to a few I.T professionals around here about fixing my laptop & 90 % have admitted that they have to deal with M$, but run their own PCs & websites off linux.

--
Welcome to the Hotel Linux,
You can check out any time you like, but you may never leave!