[Sussex] Fay back again - Heartfelt thankyou for all your messages

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Aug 27 00:00:00 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone on the Sussex and Surrey lists who wished me well,

I am back again!!

Still recovering my strength, but thanks to Gerry's chauffeuring have managed to
get to the last two Sussex moots, and thanks to Peter M, got to the Surrey summer
BBQ (great, BTW! Thanks John for hosting it (and letting me nap in the
wheelbarrerrrrr spare room)).

Your messages really cheered me up. Peter had downloaded them to his new laptop
so I could read them on his visits. I liked FC's quip about "heart 2.0" ...

Yes, after a forced upgrade, rushed through by management, the new version is
much more powerful than ever before, so running well, and more quietly too.

Sorry it has taken so long to post a reply here. Life isn't easy when
building societies issue new cards when you're away long term - most things
just fall right over ... like my web and email hosting.

This is where it has REALLY paid off to be using good quality providers. I phoned
both Zen Internet and Heart Internet. Zen continued until I came out. Heart
disabled them automatically despite the advisor noting the account, but they have
restored the email and web pages. They did it within a week of the request, which
was delayed on my side for various reasons.

Best regards and thanks again,
Fay

East Grinstead Linux User Group
www.eglug.org.uk