[Sussex] Horde Groupware Character Warnings

Harry Rickards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Sun Feb 22 09:44:35 UTC 2009

I've recently installed the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition on my
Debian Server to replace Roundcube, and have set the character set to
UTF-8. However, when I open any HTML emails, I get the message

"This message was written in a character set (UTF-8) other than your own.
If it is not displayed correctly, click here to open it in a new window."

On some emails, the first few lines are also cut off. Opening the
message in a new window like Horde suggests works, but does anyone
know how to stop the warning appearing, and stop Horde cutting off the
last few lines? (Google didn't help.)

Many thanks
Harry Rickards