[Sussex] Secure printing

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Jan 6 11:03:49 UTC 2009

Just googled quickly, Novell have something called iPrint that allows
authentication against their Linux eDirectory Servers and prvides
secure printing via ssl:

http://www.novell.com/documentation/nnls/index.html?page=/documentation/nnls/iprint/data/akujjgs.html

http://www.novell.com/products/openenterpriseserver/iprint.html

This thread:

http://osdir.com/ml/printing.cups.general/2004-03/msg00050.html

Also has some information about securing CUPS printing using TLS/SSL/etc.

HTH,

M.