[Sussex] Thunderbird Configuration: Headers

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Sat Jan 17 03:00:25 UTC 2009

Hi Richie

Richie Jarvis wrote:
> You can display all headers by going to 'View' -> 'Headers' -> 'All' on
> the menu.

I found that one.  But it is about as much use as a three legged donkey,
there is no scrollbar and if there are lots of headers then you can see
them all and no message body at all.

> You can also view the raw message in 'View' -> 'Message Source'.

This at least gives you the scrollbars to find the headers you want.

> There doesn't seem to be a way to pick just the headers you want
> displayed, you either get all or normal.

Which I could do in Evolution, and what I want to do now.  It is
probably a plug-in the problem is finding it.  I don't want to
down a ton and not find the right one.