[Sussex] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Fwd: [SFD-discuss] We have over 250 SFD teams!]

Harry Rickards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Mon Jul 6 15:43:59 UTC 2009

Anyone interested in setting up a team?

There's some ideas of what to do at
http://softwarefreedomday.org/StartGuide#head-19767507175880cf43c7f07f73aaa548f63d0a90.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ubuntu-uk] Fwd: [SFD-discuss] We have over 250 SFD teams!
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:48:26 +0100
From: Alan Pope <alan at popey.com>
To: British Ubuntu Talk <ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com>, 	"A closed
discussion list for UK LUGMasters."	<lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

For anyone interested in setting something up for Software Freedom Day
2009 - which is on Saturday 19th September.

http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Cheers,
Al.

From: Robert Schumann <robert at softwarefreedomday.org>
Date: 2009/7/5
Subject: [SFD-discuss] We have over 250 SFD teams!
To: SFD announcements <sfd-announce at sf-day.org>, Open discussions
about SFD <sfd-discuss at sf-day.org>

Hello SFD'ers,

We've passed the 250 registered teams mark, and we're rapidly closing
in on our shipping deadlines to get supplies to teams. I hope your
preparations for SFD are going well!

This email is to let you know that, although we will definitely be
shipping supplies to all teams that have registered before now, any
teams that register from now on will receive supplies only if we have
availability. Naturally we will be trying to ship materials to as many
teams as we can, so there may still be time.

Note that we will send out emails to all team leaders who have
registered, letting them know when shipments have been sent and
whether or not they'll be receiving anything.

Good luck with your preparations - and don't forget you can get in
touch with the SFI team with any questions/comments by emailing us at
info at sf-day.org.

Regards,

Robert.
President, Software Freedom International

- --
ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com