[Sussex] Google Maps Cars

Andrew Guard andrew09 at andrewguard.com
Mon Jun 8 16:41:17 UTC 2009

I thought would never see one but I did today a Google Maps car (12:29
08/06/2009). It was in Asda Crawley car park, it had French licence
plate.  It was empty but it had I would say 15" LCD screen next to
driver. I couldn't hang around as I had apportionment else were.
Really it was rather basic car with fix camera on it top.

The only way you would know it was Google car was stickers left and
right side saying Google Maps.

What made it worse was fact the only camera I had on me at time was
old Nokia phone (640x480), as I had apportionment else were.

--
PS3: Yellow Dog Linux 6.1 is the way