[Sussex] pclinux default setting

FRANK JAMES frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 11 14:19:52 UTC 2009

My friend has this op and wants to be able to set the default for the screen resolution. A simple thing but can someone help me out?

I have joined the irc lug server and am able to chat nickname frank,

Also hoping to be at bring a box on Saturday at Guildford

Frank

This may come from a Dell with Ubuntu or from an Asus Eee PC series midget lap top with another Linux Distro. Sometimes I use a minimac. I can assure you that I no longer use XP and Vista is almost unknown to me.