[Sussex] SSL error 61 and using Konsole/terminal for the first time

Malcolm Harris westerham91 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 09:20:18 UTC 2010

Hello,

I think I'm up against a final hurdle in getting remote work access through
Citrix. When the Citrix client loads, I get 'SSL error 61'. I think I've
found a potential fix at:

http://geekpete.com/blog/tech-guides/linux-citrix-client-error-61-ubuntu-810-intrepid-ibex

I've not go up to using terminal yet so I have some dumb newbie questions:

   - can I use the same fix on the Geek Pete site written for Ubuntu for
   Mandriva?
   - can I 'just' copy the code from the Geek Pete web site and paste it
   into the Konsole window
   - do you have to save code once you've put it into Konsole?

As always, all help gratefully received.

Best wishes,

Malcolm