[Sussex] Moot attendance

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Sat Aug 28 19:07:25 UTC 2010

On 26 August 2010 21:37, d binderman  wrote:
> Good turnout.
> Sadly, I've managed to miss yet another moot.
> I'll be getting struck off at this rate ;->
> Still lurking in the background, however.

Pity you missed it David.

There were in fact nine respondents to the attendance list reminder
and all nine people turned up, which is especially good for a month
like August.

Attendance is growing again and next month we will have a talk from a
member whom we haven't seen for some time. Our mootmaster Gavin will
be posting details.

One item last night was an impromptu demo of the Coppermine photo
gallery installation, configuration and usage. This sparked a hunt for
info on ImageMagick, uncovering its associated name "Composite" and
command "display". It's a neat little programme.

Best Regards,
Fay
Attendance List manager for Sussex LUG