[Sussex] Moot talks

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Mon Feb 22 23:52:54 UTC 2010

First of all, my apologies for being a bit distant of late - there have a lot of changes in terms of work for me & it is a question of taking on jobs that I wouldn't normally do in order to fill the gap left by my main client ceasing trading at the end of last year. Things will improve.

I am keen to rejuvenate the moots & need to hear from anyone who has already offered to do a talk & anyone who would like to do a talk.

We don't currently have a presentation scheduled for this month so if anyone has a talk ready to go, then they are most welcome.

Gavin.