[Sussex] Moot point

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Thu Jan 28 00:42:29 UTC 2010

Moot attendees:

Just a quick note to say that I am going down with what feels like a rather nasty cold. Unfortunately, I think it is the beginning of the cold & not the end so I suspect that it may get worse before it gets better.

Consequently, it is increasingly likely that I won't make the moot - very disappointing for me. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to spread this around.

I will ensure that the attendance list reaches the Holbrook Club so everything can take place as planned.

David - I hope that your talk goes well - a shame as I have been looking forward to that.

Best wishes to all & hope to see you next month in a state of good health.

Gavin.