[Sussex] moot 28-Jan-10

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Thu Jan 28 16:52:13 UTC 2010

Simon,

The moot normally starts around 7.30pm. Often mooters congregate in the large bar before moving to the meeting room. I hope you enjoy it. I shan't see you myself this month as I have the most appalling cold.

NOTE on directions: I see from Google maps that the Holbrook Club is pinpointed as being in North Heath Close, which is to the left if you are facing north. This is wrong - the Holbrook is in North Heath Lane & the turning is off to the right if you are facing north (it is signposted).

Gavin.