[Sussex] [OT] I need a Spotify invite

Andrew Guard andrew10 at andrewguard.com
Mon May 3 16:14:03 UTC 2010

On 3 May 2010 14:25, Phil Slade <philslade at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew, I've sent you a Spotify invite, happy listening.
> I also have GoogleWave but am making heavy weather learning to use it, can
> you help ?
> regards Phil Slade (failed Linux user)

Thanks for the Spotifiy account. Making good use out of it now.

I have not been using Wave that much but to keep notes to my self.
The real problem that Wave has at the moment is it hardly used by
anyone. To my knowledge there is nothing like a mailing list feature
in Wave yet. So just what we are doing here now on this mailing list
by e-mail is just not possible on Wave. Of course I will help you if I
can.

I think Google next year will have to start heavily advertising Wave
on TV/Radio and newspapers. The thing about Google is they just do not
advertise them self but I believe if don't do it for Wave it will just
die as a system.

First I should mention Google has just started to advertising on TV
for first time this year. It was during the Super Bowl.
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/02/googles-super-bowl-ad-a-romance-in-search/