[Sussex] Future talks for moots

Steve Dobson steve at dobbo.org
Fri Aug 26 09:33:31 UTC 2011

Hi Gavin

I've been meaning to come along to a meeting for some time, but
Thursdays is not the most convenient for me any more.  However, if I had
a date fixed for a talk that would force me to keep that Thursday free.
 I would rather it be after Christmas if that's okay.

I can put a talk together on "Linux and Photography"  The talk would
cover some or all of the sub-topics below.  If people could e-mail to
let me which sub-topics I'll spend more time on them as I develop the talk.

Sub-topics:
	Archiving and tagging (F-Spot)
	Backup on holiday (My Safari Experience)
	Geo-tagging
	Raw Image Conversion
	Post Production Manipulation

Steve