[Sussex] Label and partition external hard drive

Steve Dobson steve at dobbo.org
Wed Feb 23 22:22:21 UTC 2011

What tools do Mandriva that aren't available in other distros? Anyway, did not Fay ask for command line programs, so if there are GUI tools they wouldn't meet the spec.

Desmond Armstrong <desmond.armstrong at gmail.com> wrote:

When I do next meet up with Fay I will show just how easy this partitioning is using the Mandriva tools. -- Sussex mailing list Sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk E-mail Address: sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk Sussex LUG Website: http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/ https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sussex