[Sussex] OT: Weather Report Please

Steve Dobson steve at dobbo.org
Fri Jun 10 10:43:58 UTC 2011

Hi Sluggers

I have a little favour to ask, if you don't mind.  Some friends and I
are thinking of traveling over to the Ouse Valley to photograph the
viaduct in the setting sunlight this evening. Some of you live a lot
closer to Haywards Heath/Balcombe than I do.

The forecast is for a heavy rain shower to pass over Haywards Heath this
afternoon, and I was hoping some of you would be kind enough to provide
some one the spot weather reports between 16:00-17:00 today.  If the
rain has passed by and the clouds look like they are breaking up then
this makes for a good photography sky :-)

Many thanks

Steve "Dobbo" Dobson