[Sussex] AndroidSPIN- Android Does Europe – Shipments Increased 1580��0in 2010

Jacqui Caren-home jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 10 18:14:24 UTC 2011

On 10/03/2011 13:51, Steve Dobson wrote:
> Google is taking over the mobile market: http://androidspin.com/2011/03/09/android-does-europe-shipments-increased-1580-in-2010/

Its also a very warm topic in some of the LUG groups.
There are quite a few people in both hampshire and Surrey lugs interested in android.

My own interest is both personal and professional. I forsee the need for custom apps
(in my case bound to web services backends) and android is a perfect and cheap way to
demo a "mobilite" version of an normally web based app to a client before they decide
to spend serious money on a project.

Personally I just love my current droid phone a ZTE Racer and am itching for a OSF (Blade)
so I can start using the Racer for dev/test.

Jacqui