[Sussex] Moot talks

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Sat Mar 12 16:42:58 UTC 2011

I am most interested to hear from anyone who can offer a presentation
for the monthly moot in Horsham (last Thursday of the month).

31st March -

28th April - Gavin: Introducing free software to beginners in computing.

26th May -

I was hoping to give my talk at the March moot but I have a rehearsal
on that evening that I can't change as I am conducting it. However,
this could be good for my talk as I will have run two courses for
beginners by then. I have been using OOo & AbiWord to show word
processing & one of the students has asked to see a GNU/Linux
distribution in action & several students yesterday downloaded OOo
onto sticks to take home. The extra month could give me much more source
material.

Best wishes to all,
Gavin.