[Sussex] Moot talks

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Wed Mar 16 21:29:54 UTC 2011

Hi Dominic,

I know I'd certainly be interested. Given the positive response & good
attendance at previous talks related to the command line, I would be
very keen to see a presentation on this topic.

Do any of the dates below fit in with your availability? (I realise
that the March is probably too soon). You can of course choose a final
Thursday of a month later than May if you wish.

31st March -

28th April - Gavin: Introducing free software to beginners in
computing.

26th May -

Many thanks for the offer & I look to seeing the presentation.

Best wishes,
Gavin.