[Sussex] Dropbox like services

massimo.mongardini@gmail.com massimo at mongardini.it
Fri Nov 4 06:16:40 UTC 2011

I am using sparkleshare, young but very promising.

Based on got, you git fire online repositories or use your home server.

I know of someone using unison to sync folders, this is based on rsyinc.

Max

John Crowhurst <info at johnscomputersupport.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a system available like dropbox that will
offer a similar service in the open source community, an all in one
windows program you can set to use your linux server and it will do the
same job as dropbox?

Something like ssh meets rsync and truecrypt?

Thanks,

John