[Sussex] SSH Talk

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Sat Oct 1 10:36:37 UTC 2011

Thanks all, I'm glad the talk was useful! I had to resort to throat
medicine the next day tho :)

Thanks also to Fay for the VGA cable and Frank for the Wifi hotspot,
without which it would have been far harder to give the demos of SSH in
action.

As promised, the writeup can now be found online:
http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org/index.php/2011/10/01/networking-aamp-ssh

Questions & comments are welcome, as ever

Dominic