[Sussex] Tablet Talk Request

Steve Dobson steve at dobbo.org
Mon Oct 3 21:04:59 UTC 2011

Hi Fay

I've been tracking tablets for a while now.  I have a project in mind
that would be nice to deploy on a tablet if it had the correct
capability.  One thing that is vital is that it much be able to support
a USB attach probe.  I'm not sure if tablets have USB master
capabilities - it is one of the things I need to know.

To that end, I'll be going up to the London Tech show on 22 Oct at
Excel.  If anyone else is going up that day maybe we could meet up.

Steve

P.S.  The Samsung Galaxy II is currently on hold because of legal
battles in the US - at least that is what the shops near me are saying.