[Sussex] Tablet Talk Request

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Oct 6 19:08:11 UTC 2011

On 3 October 2011 22:04, Steve Dobson  wrote:
> I've been tracking tablets for a while now.

The Reg did a "Ten of" comparison on Androids yesterday:
http://www.reghardware.com/2011/10/05/ten_android_smartphone_alternatives_to_the_apple_iphone_4s_5/page5.html

> P.S.  The Samsung Galaxy II is currently on hold because of legal
> battles in the US - at least that is what the shops near me are
saying.

It was a Samsung Galaxy model that I saw on display at Phones4U over
many months. I was attracted by its screen size and used to gaze at it
from the counter every time I went in to top up. They changed the
display a few weeks ago but said then that they were expecting a new
model in. I suppose that's out of the question now.

 Best Regards,
Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group
www.eglug.org.uk