[Sussex] Fwd: Armdroid

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 23 09:41:26 UTC 2012

FYI - please contact ian directly and Cc me please. I have offered to "hold" amything
he wants until he gets back from Bristol :-)

A bit of background, Ian has been a core contributor to the tvrrug.org.uk user group, helping
quite a few of us newbies get going, so please check that dusty cupboard for him :-)

Jacqui