[Sussex] Steve's Linux and Photography Talk

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:02:43 UTC 2012

hi Fay. It was good to see Steve, and to hear his talk. Unfortuately
for me the screen set up was too small, and I had trouble with hearing
his voice clearly enough. There were some good tips and most people
were enthralled
I think that I am getting too old to see and hear as well as the
others so I may not be coming very often in future.
When I joined the group some years ago Steve always told me that the
command line was the thing. He didn't use one instance last night. I
use image magic as Steve advised me to do years ago! Nice to see a big
group at the Sussex lug.
Frank