[Sussex] Talk at Moot

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Tue Oct 2 11:42:05 UTC 2012

Hi Dominic,

Thank you for the workshop, it was useful following along.

I loved the cartoon and all the anecdotes, which I see you've included
in your blog.

Can you add the shoot yourself in the foot / current leg quote as
well? And who said it? That ought to be on a T-Shirt / mug whatever.

http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org/index.php/2012/09/30/to-understand-the-command-line

> Since we didn't have nearly enough time to cover git/bash/vim I
decided
> that was best left to next time, when we'll be able to go into
useful
> depth and solve the teething troubles people were having.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dominic

Best Regards,
Fay