[Sussex] Moot Attendance List February 28

Peter Humphreys peter at humphreys999.free-online.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 17:43:57 UTC 2013

Hello Fay / everyone

Can't make it this evening, I am in an archery competition this Sunday and
have a practice session tonight.

Wish I could make it, as I have a new machine that runs Windows 8, uses UEFI
and I can't load any Linux in it! Looking at the internet this seems to be an
issue of general concern as well.

See you next time!

Peter