[Sussex] Suggestions for Ad Hoc meeting in Sussex

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Tue Jan 8 03:33:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

Any suggestions for a meeting venue and day/time of day in Sussex?

First: Day/Time of day

I would be happiest with weekend afternoon or all day if the venue
were far from me, otherwise an evening would be fine for closer
venues.

I live in East Grinstead but consider Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath
and Tunbridge Wells (on the Sussex border) close enough for an
evening, although I've travelled down to Brighton on occasion.

Second: Venue

Crawley: The Snooty Fox is right opposite Three Bridges Railway
station and has free parking

@Phil: I looked up the Transition website and it is focussed on low
energy and agriculture initiatives, so not sure if we fit that.

Best Regards,
Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group
www.eglug.orguk