[Sussex] How to sort out "crippled" android on smart phone (samsung Galaxy Note 2).

John The Fatbloke johnsemailaccount at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:17:50 UTC 2013

Just been looking at this idea, but they only list the N7100 for my Galaxy
note 2, but mine is the N7105 i.e. 4G ready one.

Not that that makes much difference, I looked at the walkthrough
instructions and that's rather over my head too. I need something that
explains it more in "noddy" language.

Damn !

The other ideas suggested ? Well, I haven't tried to read them in depth,
but what I've looked at so far is also outside my levels of knowledge and
understanding.....

Looks like I'm left with a useless POS that in many ways is better than my
old smart phone, but in others it's a step back......