[Sussex] Moot Attendance List October - tonight canceled

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Oct 31 10:10:41 UTC 2013

Tonight has been cancelled due to only three sign-ups for the talk.

I will post an alternative date arranged with Gavin and The Holbrook.
This is likely to still be a Thursday, perhaps in two weeks time (14th).

Please do respond if you are interested in Gavin's BSD talk and would
like to attend.

Best regards,
Fay
Attendance List Manager