[Sussex] Mootmaster

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Sun Apr 27 02:22:27 UTC 2014

Hi Gavin,

Many thanks for your services as Sussex LUG Mootmaster over the years.

It is with great sadness that I read of your resignation. But I
congratulate you for building up your business, so well done.

Therefore:

1. We need a new Mootmaster.
2. We also need to organise a schedule of talks.
3. And we need to bump our membership back up to a decent level.

Taking numbers 2 and 3 first, Marcus's friend's offer of a talk will
help. We can publicise it when we get details.

As for a new Mootmaster, does anyone feel like stepping up to the
challenge? It absolutely doesn't matter what your level of knowledge
in Linux is. But it will mean co-ordinating the talks and keeping
order at the meetings :-)

I am happy to continue as Attendance List Manager and Holbrook Club liaison.

Your thoughts, please.

Best regards,
Fay

Quoting Gavin Stevens <gavin.stevens at gavmusic.co.uk> on 25 April 2014 00:09: