[Sussex] Future talks at the moot

Gavin Stevens gavin.stevens at gavmusic.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 00:37:05 UTC 2014

It would be great to have a couple of talks lined up for the coming
months. Looking at my list, I see that Peter Humphries had the concept
of a presentation based on why people choose a particular distro. I
also have a note to say that a survey would need to happen in order to
make this presentation happen. This may sound complex, but it would
probably be much simpler than we think - & it would lead to an
interesting & relevant talk.

Peter - how do you feel about this? I (& I'm sure, others) am happy to
help with getting any preliminary surveys started.

Gavin.