[Sussex] Yet more errata. Re: Three Meetings in May?? ERRATA Was: Two Meetings in May!! [Was: No May meeting]

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 10:35:22 UTC 2014

Hi Lisi,

On 8 June 2014 13:21, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Fay,
>
> I was hoping to make the Surrey LUG meeting this month, but sadly couldn't
> make it.  Perhaps I'll see you at the Farnborough meeting.  I shall hope to
> anyway.

You won't, because I am on a two-day business coaching training in
London this weekend :-)

> We have what should be an interesting talk this month and where we meet in
> Hilsea is very easily accessible from Brighton, and the whole coastal strip
> of West Sussex, by either car or train.
>
> So I shall take the liberty of posting again.  Those of you who live a long
> way away can always kill-file me.
>
>> Please let us know when there will be venues nearer to our border,
>> because it's nice to meet up.
>
> We currently meet about 4 miles from Sussex, which is why I thought that some
> people from Sussex might like to come.  We can't get a lot nearer to Sussex
> without meeting actually in Sussex. ;-)  But we used to meet in Havant (two
> to two and a half miles), so you never know. :-)

Cheers for letting us know. I live about an hour's drive from
worthing, so it isn't really too far for a whole day's Linux meeting.
It isn't practical for me at the moment, but we do have members who
live in that part of Sussex.

So do keep us posted :-)

Best regards,
Fay