[Sussex] Moot Attendance List March 27

sussex at eglug.org.uk sussex at eglug.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 15:24:23 UTC 2014

Hi All,

This month I thought we'd compare the four Linux magazines plus their
cover disks that are in the shops right now.

I've posted details in a separate thread.

The moot is in two day's time on Thursday the 27th.

Please add your name to the bottom of the email if you would like to attend.

People at all levels of GNU/Linux always welcome to any moot.

Next moot:
  Thursday 27/03/2014
  7:00pm for pre-moot drinks and bar food
  7:30pm set up in meeting room

Location:
  The Holbrook Club
  North Heath Lane
  Horsham
  West Sussex
  RH12 5PJ

Venue Info:
  www.theholbrookclub.co.uk
  Tel: 01403 751150

Entrance Fee:
  The Holbrook charges £3 for non sports club members

Restaurant:
  The club provides a full range of hot and cold snacks, meals and drinks.
  Good prices. Examples include curry, burger, fish, chips, side orders,
sandwiches

Facilities:
  Our own meeting room
  Wireless Internet
  Projector

Talks / Presentations this month:
  Four current Linux magazines to compare - which is best value?

Confirmed so far:
  Fay Fleming

Best Regards,
Fay