[Sussex] Moot Attendance List March 27

sussex at eglug.org.uk sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 11:59:42 UTC 2014

Indeed, Grant, you and Marcus are most welcome to attend.

When you arrive at the Holbrook Club reception,tell the receptionist
you are there for the Linux User Group and tick your names off on the
list.

We usually sit on the left of the door as you leave reception. There
should be a Sussex Linux notice on our table and several plates of
curry!

Best regards,
Fay