[Sussex] Portsmouth LUG BaB meeting on 15th November

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:56:22 UTC 2014

There will be a meeting of the Portsmouth Linux User Group at the Broadoak
Social club from 13:00 to 18:00 on Saturday 15th November 2014.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

You are all cordially invited.

We have a speaker! \o/

Dr Gareth Owen, Senior Lecturer at the University of Portsmouth will speak on:
Tor, the darknet, online anonymity and privacy.

Dr. Owen is the course leader for the Forensic Computing degrees and a cyber
security researcher with specific interests in reverse engineering and memory
forensics.  There is a talk synopsis here:
http://bsideslondon2014.sched.org/event/b36b081f3fbf462fe45ecb6b45bd4e83#.VFepDH62F5x

I look forward to Gareth's talk and to seeing many of you at it.

I also look forward to your boxen and gadgets, and will bring install and live
CDs.

Lisi