[Sussex] Changes at Sussex LUG Moots

Alex Colquhoun alex.colquhoun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:14:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

After approval from the Holbrook Club, I would like to confirm the Sussex
Moot will be happening every fourth Wednesday of the month starting from
Wednesday 25th March. This decision was made because we get the Holbrook
Club’s canteen facilities back on Wednesday evenings, and the change in day
should allow new faces who couldn’t make the old day to attend.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite any of Desmond’s clients to
attend for help with Linux.

I would also like to ask if anybody has any talks ready, or if anyone knows
of anybody from outside the Moot (like the talk from Red Hat last year) who
can give a talk?

Thanks from your Moot Master,

Alex.