[Sussex] Final Reminder - Portsmouth LUG Meeting on Saturday 19th March at BOSSC

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:43:46 UTC 2016

We have our usual Bring a Box meeting from 13:00 to 18:00 on Saturday 19th
March at the Broad Oak Sports and Social Club, Hilsea.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

You are, of course, all warmly invited.  Bring your problems, bring your
gadgets, come to chat or come to learn.  Bring anything from a smartphone to
a large desktop - so long as it is Open Source!

Jeffrey Best will be talking to us about "Developing a CouchDB
Application Using CouchApp".
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201602.html

If you have a problem you would like help with, let us know in advance so that
we can try to have the right people/equipment/CDs there to help with the
problem.

I look forward to seeing a few of you there. :-)  If you haven't been before,
don't be shy.  We are a friendly group, and would love to see you.  Come and
see what we are about and what we look like.

Lisi